Lower Shore Multiple Employer Aggregation Program (MEAP)
A Whole New 401(k) Experience
The Greater Ocean City Chamber of Commerce is committed to providing our members the right solutions for your businesses—solutions that bring you economy of scale, show clear value for money spent, save time, help reduce risk, and help you show your employees that you value what matters to them.
That’s why we’re thrilled to announce our partnership with Lincoln Financial Group and Salisbury Area Chamber of Commerce (SACC) to deliver a new group 401(k) program, the Lower Shore Multiple Employer Aggregation Program (MEAP).
Here’s what you’ll experience with the new Lower Shore MEAP 401(k) program:
- Access to potential pricing and service efficiencies—economies of scale
- Less administrative work, as you hand off many of the responsibilities that come with running a 401(k), including filing Form 5500 and employee loans
- Relief from many fiduciary obligations, while maintaining your current plan design—or changing to a plan design that works for you
Because partnering with Lincoln delivers benefits that go beyond the retirement plan itself.
- Personalized service—Members who join the plan receive ongoing, dedicated attention, and Lincoln will work closely with Lower Shore MEAP to recruit new businesses into the plan.
- Demonstrated value—Surveyed Lincoln plan sponsors rated their overall satisfaction at 90% in 2019,* and their award-winning websites help make your experience even easier.
- Deep experience—Lincoln has been in business 115 years, is a recognized leader in the retirement plan space and has group 401(k) program experience dating back to 1995.
*Lincoln Financial Group, “Annual Plan Sponsor Satisfaction Research,” 2019.
Are you in?
- Already have a retirement plan? Now’s a perfect opportunity to reach out to the team who will review and benchmark your plan and assess whether it’s meeting your goals—or if transitioning to the Lower Shore MEAP 401(k) program could better meet your needs.
- Considering a retirement plan? A 401(k) can be a powerful tool for keeping the quality people you have on board and bringing new talent into the fold. Joining the Lower Shore MEAP 401(k) program could be the most cost-efficient solution.
Check out this video to learn more about the value of group 401(k) programs.